[Last Modified: December 26, 2018]
- Where you decide to contact us with any inquiry or request, we process your personal data in order to perform our contract with you;
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as for security or operation purposes; or
- We will also process your personal data where you have provided us with consent to do so.
Types of Data We Collect
While you access the Site or use the Services, we may collect non-identifiable aggregated data (“Non-Personal Data“), such as technical information transmitted by your device and your aggregated use of the Services. This Non-Personal Information is not used to identify individual users. The Non-Personal Data may include: certain software and hardware information, i.e., type of operating system, type of device, type of browser, language preference, the time and date you access and use the Services, internet service provider, navigation in the Site and duration of your visit, approximate geographical location, etc.;
In addition, we may collect individually identifiable data, which includes: (i) your contact details solely if and when you voluntarily provide us with such details when you pro-actively contact us with a query or complaint; (ii) Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses. Note that, while IP address is considered personally identifiable data in many jurisdictions (such as the EEA), there are some jurisdictions in which such data sets are not considered as Personal Data. Therefore, we treat such information as Personal Data, in accordance with applicable laws (“Personal Information”).
We do not combine Personal Data with the Non – Personal Data. However, if we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
Use of Data
|Type of Data||How Do We Use It?|
|In the event you contact us for support or other inquiries, either through the online form available on the Site, by sending us an email or by other means of communications we make available, you will be requested to provide us your name and a valid email address.||We will use your contact details and save your contact history with us solely in order to respond to your inquiry, provide you with support, assistance or any other service requested by you.|
|IP and technical Non-Personal Data (as detailed above) which relates to your use of the Website.||We (directly or by third part service providers as detailed below) may collect our user’s IP and technical Non-Personal Data. We use this for our legitimate interests of: (i) operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, customizing and improving our Site and Services and the way in which we offer them; (ii) enhancing your experience with the Services; and (iii) our legitimate interests of auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow.
Data Collection Methods
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the Site and Services, we may collect information as follows:
We use the Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is placed in order to track and analyze the use of our Site, for internal purposes, and may include the collection of your IP. Additional information with respect to Google’s use of the data from our use of Google Analytics Cookies, is available in Google’s policies located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. We also recommend you to read about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
For additional information of our use of Google products, click here.
Disclosure of Data
The Personal Data we collect is not shared with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events, and solely to the extent needed:
- Authorized Disclosures: we may disclose your information to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure. Please note that once we share your information with another company, that information becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices;
- Law Requirement and Policy Enforcement: we may share your information in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request as well as for the purpose of enforcing our agreements and policies, and taking all actions derived thereof (i.e., investigate, detect, prevent, or any applicable action needs to be taken with resect to illegal activities, wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security needs) as well as to establish, exercise or defend our rights;
- Third Party Rights: we may share your information in order to prevent harm to the rights (including any legal rights), property (including intellectual property) or other or safety of us, our users or any applicable third party;
- Service Providers. We may disclose Personal Data to our service providers so that they can perform requested services on our behalf. These entities are prohibited from using your Personal Data for any purposes other than providing us with requested services (e.g., direct marketing services).
- Online Identifiers. We may share IPs collected by us (as detailed above), for the purpose of operating and improving our business, providing the Services, as well as for security or technical issues in connection with the Site.
We reserve the right to use, disclose or transfer the Non-Personal Data as well as aggregated and processed data to third parties for various purposes. This information may be collected, processed and analysed by us and transferred in a combined, collectively and aggregated manner (i.e., your information is immediately aggregated with other users) to third parties.
Retention and Security
We retain the information we collect solely for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances we may retain the information we collect for longer periods, for example, when we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements. In addition, we may also retain your Personal Data for longer periods if we reasonably believe, at our discretion, that we need to obtain an accurate record of your correspondence or any dealing with us, for example, in the event of any complaints, all, in compliance with applicable laws.
Further, in the event of a data incident, in which we discover your Personal Data may be at risk, then we will take reasonable efforts to notify you and the applicable authority (if required, subject to applicable laws).
Data protection and privacy laws provide you with the ability to exercise some rights regarding your Personal Data that we hold (which might be different in each jurisdiction) such as;
- you may request to access your Personal Data that we hold;
- you may request the rectification of your Personal Data that we hold;
- you may request the erasure of your Personal Data that we hold (as long as we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data);
- you may request to restrict processing of your Personal Data;
- you may object to processing of your Personal Data by us;
- you may request to exercise your right of data portability;
- you may exercise your right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and,
- you have the right to withdraw consent (in the event the Personal Data is processed subject to your consent).
For more information regarding users’ rights, please read our User Rights Overview . In addition, if you wish to submit a request to exercise your rights, please download our form and send it to: email@example.com
If you wish to be provided with more information or in the event that you have any additional complaints about your privacy rights, please initially contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com. Please note that you have the right at any time to contact your local data protection authority.
When you contact us and request to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, we will require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data and that the process of locating and deleting the data may take reasonable time and effort, however not more than one (1) month, unless otherwise required or permitted under applicable law.
Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
You may opt-out of the data collection, sharing process and advertising services related to our Site, as follows:
(i) you may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of the browser you are using. For your convenience, see more information about your controls in this regard, within the following links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
(ii) you may contact us (as detailed below), and we will make best efforts to assist you.
Transfer of Data
We may store or process your information in the United States, EU or in other countries. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA“) we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your information receives an adequate level of data protection upon its transfer outside of the EEA.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Wiseclicks Technologies Ltd.
2-12 Lord Street,
You can also contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
Please be sure to include your name and email address in any correspondence to us so that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.